Monday, June 17, 2013

Ruined T-Shirts

It's a sign of breeding season:  permanent green/brown stains on the right sleeve of my white t-shirts.  For Father's Day yesterday, my kids bought me a pack of black t-shirts, so the stains won't show...thoughtful.

Still no pregnancy for Werites, but Eliscia SSF (UB-40 x Pass the Glass xx) is in foal to Florianus.  This should be a really beautiful foal.

I was up WAY TOO EARLY this morning to breed Mistral.  Perfect cycle, perfect follicle, perfect timing...so I decided to try Chagall one more time. I was within two hours of ovulation; the mare's 30 day heat; wide-open cervix...couldn't resist at least one shot at a Chagall x Vincent x El Corona x Rechter x Doruto baby.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Two mares to breed this week, LaVita and Werites.  Anyone have any bionic semen out there I can use on Werites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign all posts. No aliases nor anonymous comments.